Tuesday, January 5, 2010

NEW YEAR~

So Wow! its been over a year since I last blogged! But hey I think you will forgive me after the year I had! So I decided I am going to make a strong effort into blogging regularly. I think it is good and healthy to have a place to vent and write down your life story. So wish me luck! For a while I was trying to think of how I can catch up on the last year, but then I thought to my self that would be a very long sad depressing blog! Anyways most of who will read thins knows all my drama so I will just take a quick sec to do a run threw....

Jan Dr's think i have a blood clot and i grew extra vains
Feb Not a blood clot but need a valve replaced..ok make that two
Mar Open heart surgery
Apr Reaction to antibiotics - not pretty
May Removed extra vains
Jun Deathly sick, send me home on iv meds, still sick, find a infection on new valve
Jul. Aug. Sep. Still sick, way sick! Honestly I dont remember much form these months. I know I was in the hospital most the time, had a lung surgery, valve replaced, pacemaker put in and more drugs. :)
Oct. still in the hospital- but got out in time for Halloween
Nov. Went for check up have A Flutter now...more time in the hospital.
Dec. ONLY MONTH NOT IN THE HOSPITAL! only cuz I was on blood thinner and they couldnt go in and fix the a flutter!

SO although last year was full of needles, bad news, hospitals, surgery, vomit and tears, I learned so much! I learned that the Lord cares for you even you feel like you are in hell. Also that Family and friends who care will be there no matter what. Also I learned that blessing will come after the trial! (when I am done with this trial I will tell you about the blessing;) )

So now with all that behind me I am ready for a new year! Ready to do what the Lord needs me to do. Oxygen tank and all I am relieing on Him! So everyone there it is, my goal for the year. Please stay in touch and peek in every once in a while to see where my crazy life has taken me!

1 comment:

aireal said...

Man, after reading this it just confirms that you are such an inspiration to me! You are simply the strongest person I know!
Love ya,
Aireal