Thursday, January 7, 2010

ITS OVER!!!

This Week Is OVER! well work week that is! So I just barely went back to work. Yeah I know I am a slacker...its been about a year of no work for me! Anyhoo, So the other girl Lisa who works up front and runs the show was gone this week! So I had to do her job. Well like half her job, she does alot more then I did this week. :) But I just have to say, Lisa your amazing! You do way to much to make everyone happy and everything go smooth! I am glad she will be back on Monday! Cuz for a slacker like me working all day after not at all really makes me tired! One day I was alseep by 8! Only to wake to my mom poking me to make me take my meds! Lets say I wasnt to happy about that! But hey I went right back to sleep after that so no harm no foul.

Oh so to day I did get some joy in! I got to drive my dads new 350 ford diesel king cab home from poky! Now if you want to feel like king of the road drive that sucker! I felt like a little girl driving on her moms lap in the car. I found the whole experience to be quite enjoyable! So tonight I will finally get to play the wii! That darn Mario....he is addicting! And dont get me started on the Lego game!

2 comments:

Black Pepper said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa Robinson said...

Mandy! You are the best and you DID a great job covering for me this week!! I missed you so much when you were gone. Glad you survived :)