Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Addictions!

So there are a few things in my life that I am addicted to! Now most people will think my little joys I find in life are kinda strange but I love them! So I just want to share a few things I am addicted to and love!

Retractable Sharpie Pens! I thought my love for sharpie pens couldn't run deeper...but then they made them retractable! I know its amazing right! I show people them all the time and talk about them! They are my new Favorite!

Soft Lips-winter mint! This is the best chap stick ever! Since this summer my lips have cracked and are so gross looking but this is the best chap stick I have found! Love it!

NCIS! Ok I honestly could watch this show all the time! I think I have watch all the episodes twice! but still love it! I dont know why. Its not like I have a hidden passion to go to a crime scenes and figure out who and why they are killed. To be honest I think I personally would die if i ever stumbled across a murder! Shoot I had to vomit when I saw our dog kill and eat a mouse! Yes there is no way that I Mandy Avery could be a NCIS agent! I guess I will just have to stick to watching in on the TV!

Post it notes! Now this has been a addiction of mine for a very long time! It was seeded in me on my mission. Although I have loved them for a long time it doesn't make my love fore them weaken! In fact I think my love for them has just grown over time! Is it bad I look for reasons to use a post it note?

CRAFTINESS! Ok This makes me happy even typing it! ok don't judge me I spent like over a hour online going from blog to blog about crafts and it made me oh so happy! I honestly think I get a high when I go to craft stores. Now don't get the wrong idea just cuz I love crafts doesn't mean I am good at them! I have a sleight problem I blame on my grandparents. I have the perfectionist of my grandma in me. If something is off at all it drives me nuts! But I also have the umm inpatients of my grandpa! If I cant do it right the first time I cant stand to sit there and fix things over and over again. So that compo keeps me from doing most crafts but I still love to look at them and hope one day I can overcome my grandparents ;)

I have many more addictions but this is all I have time for....

1 comment:

Kim said...

I totally agree with you on the post it notes! And I believe it was YOU, my mother, who introduced the wonderful world of post its to me on my mission. My life has never been the same! Love your blog!