Tuesday, July 12, 2011

good....better....best!


Well first off since the last update I have found myself married!  I am so happy to finally be married to Bryan and to be Mrs. Dutton!  Everything went perfect on our wedding day! I can never express how happy I was to be able to look across at Bryan and know that we are  together FOREVER! No matter what happens in this life we will be together for  the eternities!  I would like to thank everyone for the love and support for our wedding! Thank You!

 So this week is a little crazy, Bryan is working at 4;30 am :( But the good thing is he is home by 1 so i have him home at night!  Although he needs to go to bed around 8:30...so that leaves me quite time to get some things done.  It has been kinda nice....like i get to update my blog :)

Anyways, so tonight I just started thinking  of all the things I need to be doing.  It seems like there is a endless list in my head of things I want to do! Like projects...get the house together....scrapbook.....be with friends....hang out with family....be with the husband and so much more.    Then real life gets in the way and it seems like you have no time to do your Wants after you do what you NEED to do.  Then I start to feel overwhelmed with the things i should be doing better in my life.  How I should be a better friend, how I should send a note to someone i know who needs a pick me up.  How I need to be a better wife, How I should be reading my scriptures more, how I need to be a better member of the ward and go to the activities....ect ect...

With all those feelings running in my head I stumbled on  talk by Elder Ballard and it gave me the up lift I need! https://lds.org/ensign/1983/06/do-things-that-make-a-difference?lang=eng&cid=email-shared
It gave me a better view and understanding of how I can achieve my goals and become the person I want to be but most of all come the person that Heavenly Father know I can be, with his help of course.  My favorite quote from that talk is this...
"May we be better tomorrow than we have ever been before in all of our lives"
  So This is my new theme ,,,,just be better than i was yesterday one step at a time!

No comments: