Monday, March 8, 2010

What was I thinking?

So today I got reminded of some childhood memories. After work I had to go get some parts for my dad. It brought me right back to when I was just a little girl going with my mom and grandma to every part store in south east idaho i swear getting parts for the farm. But then I remember how I would sit there and think to myself how when I grow up I wanted to be a parts girl. I thought that would be the coolest thing ever. Not that I like parts but no it was cuz I wanted to be the cool girl working with a place full of guys! So I guess my love for the male gender started early :) ha ha Thinking about it maybe I should rethink my job....:) maybe my childhood dream could be the right thing for me... do you think parts girls make 15-20 bucks a hour?

But then again if I would go by what I thought as a child I would also be a dance teacher, and rodeo queen... I dont think that would happen due to that fact I dont have a horse and only rode one twice in my life :)

No comments: