Sunday, March 21, 2010

Luck of the Irish.

So its about time I update this again....





Well I guess the most exciting thing that is going on in my life would be that I've meet a Amazing guy! His name is Bryan, he is the best. Its been really fun getting to know him, I now have to learn to be a jazz fan ha ha. So we became "official" on St. Patricks day. Ha ha you know "official" by putting it on facebook.It was a fun night, Bryan was so good and slaved over a hot stove all day and made me dinner...ha ha ok maybe he didn't slave a way but more of put it in the oven but it was still yummy :) Then We watch you guessed it a Jazz game. It was great! Honestly I don't care at all to watch basketball as long as its with him! Oh and then the next day it was the start of March Madness...
Here is a pic of us watching the BYU vs Gator game...I even had my gator shirt on! Good Thing I let byu win, so Bryan didn't cry :)

So yeah its been a great week or so! ha ha we ended it by going to the MV alumni Basketball game to watch Aaron play! ha ha wow we are a basketball lov'n fools!

Well I now have to think of something to do this week for I am on vacation! Any ideas?






1 comment:

Lisa Robinson said...

I know what you can do... oh wait... you prob wont have any time bc you will prob be spending all your time with your new man!!! Miss your guts!