Sunday, May 16, 2010

Its been a while... :)

Well I  thought it was about time to update this blasted thing! Alot has happened in the past month or so.  Alot of good times!  I have been up to the same old no good:) Just working and having as much fun as possible!! Time has just been flying around here!  So today has been a GREAT day!  Well the whole weekend has been!  So today was stake conference, so Bryan and I went out to McCammon to go to watch it there with the fam.  It was a really good spiritual boost!  I got reminded of alot of things I need to be doing and alot of blessings I should be more grateful for! Sometimes I forget about all the blessings I have been given, I dont know why I have been blessed so much, I just hope I can do good with what I have been given! After conference we went to grandmas to have a BBQ.  There was some yummy food and I am still full from it! I love my family,  we might be crazy and joke around a little to much but they are the best!  Ha ha we sure do know how to laugh!! oh the good times! 

Anyhoo everything else in my life is excellent!  I am feeling great! Cant complain!!  So here are a few pics for those who are not on facebook, that shows what I have been up to!

No comments: